These are the lists of commands for the different ranks and their respective descriptions and uses. If you abuse your commands, staffs may take away your right to execute those commands.
Each server of CraftRealms has specific commands, but the most basic commands for members are listed below. Notice: Most of these commands do not work on the minigames servers (e.g. SkyWars, PvpWars, Prison, GTA, SCB, etc.).
- /tpa <target> (to request a teleport to another person)
- /tpahere <target> (to request another person to teleport to you)
- /tpaccept (accepts another person's /tpa or /tpahere request)
- /tpdeny (denies another person's /tpa or /tpahere request)
- /warp (teleports to warps set by donors or staff)
- /spawn (Returns to that server's spawnpoint)
- /sethome (sets your current location as home)
- /home (spawns at your home)
- /g (Makes you speak in global chat)
- /h (Makes you speak in help chat (Only use it when you're seeking for help)).
Commands for donors